Sunday, September 13, 2009



Our Trip to Hawaii....My parents, my brother his wifeand their 7 month old baby drake, my 17 yr old brother and Shandon and i went. we left august 24 and came home on September 1
We were on the island of Oahu. We went to pearl harbor, north shore,Hawaii temple, swap meet, we went on a hike up to a waterfall, the dole pineapple plantation and had matzumoto's shaved ice. We also ate at a little shrimp place and i tried some...and suprisingly it wasn't that bad.
all in all it was good trip we had a lot of fun!!! Thanks mom and dad for taking us!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! you posted!!! it's only been 7 months or somethin...it's cool though!!! ;) i'm totally jealous of your hawaii trip. it was fun to hear about it though. and it's fun to hang out with you guys...you should come up to Cedar...again...and sleep on your fairy nice mattress. Heh!!! Well, see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aub its Chanel :) I am so glad I found your blog!!! I am glad you are doing good!!!

    ReplyDelete