Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy 6 year Anniversary!



7 years ago i met my amazing husband well sort of haha we technically met for a minute 2 years before when he was leaving on his mission and he asked me for a date when he got home from his mission. So 7 years ago i met him again at a fireside and he asked me if he could still have that date! Surprised he remembered and actually impressed i agreed. We went on our first date and we're married a year later! 6 years ago yesterday (Sep. 7th)!  I'm so grateful for him he is my best friend and an amazing husband i honestly can't imagine life without him! Its crazy to think that its been 6 years for us! I used to look at people that said they had been married for 5 or 6 years and think that was so long and it would take forever to get to that point but time has flown by! They have been the best 6 years of my life though and i'm so grateful for our life together! Thanks for the best 6 years husband i look forward to the rest! Happy Anniversary yesterday!!!

Shandon had to work for most of our anniversary but he didn't want me to go all day without hearing from him apparently so he sent me these!!!!

1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary you two. sorry i forgot to say it yesterday when we saw you. :( good job with the fruit bouquet shan!!! :)

    ReplyDelete