Saturday, October 31, 2009

"The office" Reenactment


So my boss Dr. Prince is an avid "The Office" watcher. Its his favorite show. So my co workers and I thought it would be funny to take something of his and put it into jello like Jim did to Dwight with his stapler. Only we didn't know what to take that he wouldn't notice was missing. we eventuallydecided to take a big mouth model that is in a room he doesn't go into a ton. I took it home and made up the jello and brought it back to work and here is what it looked like. I put it in his office around 9 when he was with a patient and he didn't say anything about it till right before lunch. We didn't end up getting quite the reaction we were hoping for but he was kind of in the zone that day so that was probably why.. We still thought it was hilarious though!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: