Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas 2009






For christmas this year shandon and i tried to spend time with both families since both our families live here in town. We had a christmas eve dinner with my familiy and after that we went to shandon's families house and as you can see from the pictures above we decorated gingerbread houses and reinacted the christmas story. mine and shandon's gingerbread house was a two story with two bedrooms and a bathroom. Sara my sister in law built a transformers gingerbread house it actually turned out pretty kewl. She won the kewlest gingerbread house prize this year. Shandon and I played the part of Joseph and Mary in the christmas story this year so i got to pretend that i was pregnant by shoving a pillow underneath my robe and i ended up looking like i was eight months pregnant with triplets. Tamron my brother in law got the lovely role of one of the angels and as you can see he took his part very seriously. On christmas day we opened presents with shandons family then went and opened gifts with my family. We later came back to my family's house to have a chrismas dinner and as you can also see from the pictures(keep in mind that it was christmas day and so i didnt get ready but i had to document my first turkey) i made the turkey. It was the first time i had ever cooked a turkey and i will have to say it turned out pretty well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment