Thursday, February 25, 2010

I know i haven't posted anything for a while so here is a massive post with pretty much everything thats been going on since my last post. hope you can make it through it. I know i haven't posted pictures of our new house but we have been remodeling it a bit and once its all put together i will post some pictures.

So My little brother was having a bad day! So my friend steph nick and I went to ihop and we ordered "The Volcano" as you can see this bowl of ice cream was huge and we ate the entire thing! and yes we did feel a little sick afterwards but it was worth it! it was really fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. yay for updates!!! yay for your new dog. he's cute. i love all the pics of drake's b-day. cute paw-ty (did i say that right?!) and i'm glad you guys had a fun time with rach and zane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog link with us. :) Your new puppy is adorable! that is a fabulous surprise.

    ReplyDelete