Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Salt lake trip




Shandon and i went on a trip up to taylorsville to hang out with my sister in law rachael and her husband zane. rachael is doing student teaching up there and her husband for lack of a better way of putting it is pretty much suffering through it. So we went up to hang out with them. We went ice skating at the olympic oval rink in kearns and it was a blast. I haven't been ice skating in a forever and after how long it had been i didn't fall once. my husband knocked me over but i don't count that because if it wasn't for him it wouldn't of happened. after ice skating we went to sportsmans warehouse and cabella's to look for a hiking backpack for rachael then we went to ikea. i had never been there before and its probably my new favorite store. anyways we had a blast thanks rachael and zane for hanging out with us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment